Sumo Rubber accepts the following for methods of payment:
- Paypal payments
- online card payment (MasterCard/Visa/Amex) using Stripe system
Unless paid in full and received, the goods remain the property of Sumo Rubber. The risk of damage passes to the purchaser upon receipt.
Once the order is placed, the billing details of the purchaser cannot be edited.
The delivery cost of any order is automatically calculated on a weight and destination basis.
Please ensure you enter your correct details in the address book for the shipping address you require. Address's without postal/zip codes, house numbers or destination country etc. will be delayed until the correct details can be verified.
Also please note that Sumo Rubber Ltd. does not sell products within United Kingdom (trading agreement has been made by manufacturer with a different company exclusively for UK market)
Unless you choose otherwise, our deliveries are tracked and may require signature upon receipt, so please ensure the delivery address is an address where a signature can be provided. If you select a courier as delivery, please provide a daytime contact telephone number including country/area code.
We can only deliver to the address supplied and once dispatched we cannot amend this information.
Sumo Rubber delivers goods using the following methods:
- Tracked & Signed or Tracked – recommended for majority of deliveries - Estimated delivery times are 4-6 Working days for Europe and 5-7 working days for the rest of the world, however they very much depend on customs and local delivery service.
- Courier service – varies depending on your location and weight of the order; We use DPD or Parcelforce, however if we get an equal price from FedEx or other operators, we might upgrade to them; any order weighing over 2kg, but having value below €250 will be sent using this method; delivery times varies throughout the world, usually 4-6 days for Europe and up to 10 days for rest of the world.
- Free - Any order having value over €120 will be automatically sent free of charge either via tracked Royal Mail service or courier.
- Standard - only for orders under €20, no tracking details provided - selected countries only; delivery times varies greatly, usually up to two weeks across Europe, on average 3 week to the rest of the world. We will not process refunds or send a replacement for Standard delivery orders until 6 weeks from the day the parcel was dispatched!
All goods will be dispatched within 2 working days from receiving order and full payment.
In case of force majeure, Sumo Rubber assumes no liability for late delivery of goods.
CUSTOMS & TAX
Sumo Rubber is currently not required to pay VAT, we have only one set of prices.
From 1st January 2021 as a result of Brexit, there will be a VAT payment and customs charge applied to all parcels received within EU. Orders under €22 are free from EU VAT. Order from €22-€150 are subjected to EU VAT only and parcels over €150 are subjected to EU VAT, customs duty and handling fee. The amount of this additional payment will depend of value of your order and regulation of each EU country.
We have placed an estimated amount of the VAT into the Checkout for you, calculated on presumption that your country's VAT is 22%, which is the average in EU. This charge doesn't include any customs fees and is only an estimate to give you better idea of the final cost of your order.
Relevant customs duty and tax is to be paid by the customer. We will NOT under any circumstances falsify customs documents and the total value of the goods will be stated on every parcel shipped.
Updated in Glasgow on January 1st, 2021