Sumo Rubber accepts the following for methods of payment:
- Paypal payments
- online card payment (MasterCard/Visa/Amex) using Stripe system
Unless paid in full and received, the goods remain the property of Sumo Rubber. The risk of damage passes to the purchaser upon receipt.
Once the order is placed, the billing details of the purchaser cannot be edited.
The delivery cost of any order is automatically calculated on a weight and destination basis.
Please ensure you enter your correct details in the address book for the shipping address you require. Address's without postal/zip codes, house numbers or destination country etc. will be delayed until the correct details can be verified.
Also please note that Sumo Rubber Ltd. does not sell products within United Kingdom (trading agreement has been made by manufacturer with a different company exclusively for UK market)
Unless you choose otherwise, our deliveries are tracked and may require signature upon receipt, so please ensure the delivery address is an address where a signature can be provided. If you select a courier as delivery, please provide a daytime contact telephone number including country/area code.
We can only deliver to the address supplied and once dispatched we cannot amend this information.
Sumo Rubber delivers goods using the following methods:
- Tracked & Signed or Tracked – recommended for ordinary deliveries
- Courier service – varies depending on your location and weight of the order; any order weighing over 2kg, but having value below €250 will be sent using this method
- Free - Any order having value over €80 will be automatically sent free of charge
- Standard - only for orders under €20, no tracking details provided - selected countries only
All goods will be dispatched within 2 working days from receiving order and full payment.
In case of force majeure, Sumo Rubber assumes no liability for late delivery of goods.
Relevant customs duty is to be paid by the customer where applicable. We will NOT under any circumstances falsify customs documents and the total value of the goods will be stated on every parcel shipped.