Sumo Rubber accepts the following for methods of payment:
- Paypal payments
- online card payment (MasterCard/Visa/Amex) using Stripe system
Unless paid in full and received, the goods remain the property of Sumo Rubber. The risk of damage passes to the purchaser upon receipt.
Once the order is placed, the billing details of the purchaser cannot be edited.
The delivery cost of any order is automatically calculated on a weight and destination basis.
Please ensure you enter your correct details in the address book for the shipping address you require. Address's without postal/zip codes, house numbers or destination country etc. will be delayed until the correct details can be verified.
Unless you choose otherwise, our deliveries are tracked and may require signature upon receipt, so please ensure the delivery address is an address where a signature can be provided. If you select a courier as delivery, please provide a daytime contact telephone number including country/area code.
We can only deliver to the address supplied and once dispatched we cannot amend this information.
Sumo Rubber delivers goods using the following methods:
- Royal Mail UK - variety of options are available based on value and weight, from 1st class, 2nd class and Signed for 1st class
- Tracked & Signed or Tracked – recommended for the majority of international deliveries - Estimated delivery times are 4-6 Working days for Europe and 5-7 working days for the rest of the world, however they very much depend on customs and local delivery service.
- Courier service – varies depending on your location and weight of the order; We use Parcelforce, however if we get an equal price from FedEx or other operators, we might upgrade to them; any order weighing over 2kg, but having value below £250 will be sent using this method; delivery times varies throughout the world, usually 4-6 days for Europe and up to 10 days for rest of the world.
- Free - Any order having value over £100 will be automatically sent free of charge either via tracked Royal Mail service or if value over £250 with a courier.
- Standard - only for orders under £20, no tracking details provided - selected countries only; delivery times varies greatly, usually up to two weeks across Europe, on average 3 week to the rest of the world. We will not process refunds or send a replacement for Standard delivery orders until 6 weeks from the day the parcel was dispatched!
All goods will be dispatched within 2 working days from receiving order and full payment.
In case of force majeure, Sumo Rubber assumes no liability for late delivery of goods.
CUSTOMS & TAX
Sumo Rubber is now registered for UK VAT (GB 388458828). Our prices are displayed without tax, the tax will be calculated at checkout.
From 1st January 2021 as a result of Brexit, there will be a VAT payment and customs charge applied to all parcels received within EU. Order up to the value of £130 are subjected to EU VAT only and parcels over £130 are subjected to EU VAT, customs duty and handling fee. The amount of this additional payment will depend on the value of your order and regulation of each EU country.
To comply with this new regulation, we have partnered up with company called Taxamo. Taxamo acts as our intermediary, providing the IOSS solution and collecting all the required VAT for each country of the European Union. This allows us to dispatch your order (if below the £130 threshold) without incurring any additional customs' charges and fees. An invoice provided by Taxamo will be attached to your parcel. Eventhough this invoice says that Taxamo is the seller, your Money-back guarantee or product warranty still lies with Sumo Rubber and all enquiries and issues should be addressed to us.
Orders over the £130 threshold will have to go through the usual custom's procedure and will be subjected to both the VAT payment, customs charges and potentially handling charges by the courier/delivery company. These additional fees will have to be paid by the customer before receiving the order.
We will NOT under any circumstances falsify customs documents, and the total value of the goods will be stated on every parcel shipped.
Updated in Glasgow on 23rd August 2021.