Our return's policy lasts 30 days. You can request a refund under Money back Guarantee within this period.
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory warranty rights, ie. the item was faulty when supplied from us.
To be eligible for a full return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It should also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require completed Returns form with details such as Order ID, Product name & Product code and Reason for return.
You should proceed as follows, depending on reason for return:
- Dead on Arrival - Item arrived damaged and cannot be used for the purpose designed - Please fill in the Returns form or send us an email with images of the damaged as soon as you receive it. You will be eligible for either a replacement or a refund.
- Item Faulty - If you find the item is faulty due to manufacturing error, please contact us as soon as possible with details. You will need to send us the faulty item back so we can inspect it further and let our supplier know about the defect. Once received and if confirmed faulty, you will be refunded your money and compensated for the returned postage as well.
- Order error - If you have accidentally ordered a part that doesn't fit your motorcycle (all models mentioned on product pages are for reference only - you should always consult your manual first!). You can always return it. Once returned, you can either exchange it for the correct item or receive a refund. As it is not our fault, we will not compensate you for return postage.
- Received wrong item - If we make a mistake and accidentally send you the wrong item, please let us know as soon as possible. Depending on the type and value of the item, we will tell you how to proceed further. In any case, the correct item will be sent to you immediately.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error (for example caused by improper installation, improper use, overuse or adjustments made by the customer - painting, bending, etc.)
- Any item that is requested for return more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If we have granted you a refund and you haven’t received the money yet, first check your bank account / Paypal account again. It usually takes 5-7 working days for payment institutions to process refunds.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Sumo Rubber Ltd, 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR, United Kingdom.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Sumo Rubber Ltd, 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless we have accidentally sent you a wrong item, in which case we will compensate you for returned postage cost.
If you are shipping an item over £20, you should consider using a tracked shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you are returning an item from a country that does not have a custom’s agreement with the United Kingdom ie. EU, USA, Canada, Australia etc. you will be required to fill in a Customs Declaration Form upon posting.
Please mark clearly that you are sending “Returned Goods - Relief Claimed” of no nominal (£0) value, otherwise a customs charge will be applied to the items on UK Border. Any such charge will be deducted from the amount refunded to you, or the good will be returned to the sender.